Businesses, individuals, entrepreneurs &teams enter Awards not just to try to take home the Winner’s trophy (although of course it’s a great feeling when you win!), but also for the impact that taking part can have directly affecting your business, helping you in PR & brand building.
There are some of the great benefits to enter – whether or not you win – these include:
- Networking and Meeting – with potential clients, customers and suppliers at Awards Events.
- Global Platform – Award de Excelencia is a ‘Global Business Leadership Forum’ wherein the participants are from almost 10 different nations.
- Showcasing you, your business and your achievements – to existing and potential clients, suppliers and customers.
- Receiving feedback that enables you to improve continuously – our benchmarked feedback report means you’ll gather valuable insight into how you could further improve your customers’ experience.
- Motivation – for you, your team, your business and possibly your clients, customers and suppliers too.
- Gaining publicity – for your organisation and for you – your involvement will stay on your CV/Résumé for life! Plus the Awards publicity, either generated by yourself or the Awards organisers can expose you to new opportunities. The award ceremony in itself is covered in national dailies with mention of all the proud winners.
- But because the prize is important too, here is what’s at stake The title of the Unified Brainz of India – Award dè Excelencia 2018-2019 Winner for each of the Categories.